Skin Affix Surgical Adhesive Glue 0.4ML (72/CS)
SKIN AFFIX SURG ADHESIVE 72/CS .4ML
- Skin AffixTM is a sterile, high viscosity liquid topical skin adhesive used to close simple lacerations, wounds and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- It is comprised of a proprietary 2 octyl- cyanoacrylate which polymerizes within minutes for secure and strong wound closure.
- Skin Affix can replace sutures that are 5-0 or smaller in diameter for minimally invasive surgical incisions or simple trauma lacerations.
- Designed to save time during wound repair, provide a flexible, water-resistant, microbial barrier, and eliminate the need for suture removal.
- The applicator is designed to provide versatile coverage with less adhesive material, and the dark violet tint makes application easy.
- The hollow tip design offers prolonged use (no "race against the clock") to increase efficiency in the OR/ER and reduce wasted adhesive.
- Skin Affix is water resistant and will remain on the skin for 5-10 days and will slough off naturally for greater patient comfort.
- Be sure to provide patient with instructions to properly care for their wound.
ITEM #: SFX91040