INFRARED PATIENT BED ALARM
ALARM, INFARED, BED, EA
- This passive infrared alarm affixes to the headboard or bed frame, allowing patient to move freely within bed.
- If patient attempts to leave bed, the infrared beam detects motion and sends out your choice of alarm or chime tone.
- When connected to the nurse call system, the alarm can be set to "remote", which keeps the alarm silent in the room but sends a signal to the nurses' station.
- Alarm head swivels for precise beam alignment.
- Attach using the bracket (optional) or hook and loop strips (included).
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
ITEM #: MLMDTIRM1