DRESSING, ANTIMICROBIAL, SILVASORB, 4X4
- For flat wounds with no to moderate drainage
- Helps manage bacterial burden1,2; Continuous antimicrobial protection1,3; Non-staining1; Gentle for the patient4,5; Advanced fluid management1; Extended wear time3,6,7
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, graft wounds and donor sites, skin tears, surgical wounds, lacerations and abrasions, and first and second-degree burns
- Contraindications: individuals with a known sensitivity to silver
- Sheets may be left in place for up to 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.